Automate Business Processes
Develop Innovative Solution
Automate Your Data Collection
Help to Care for the Environment
Digitalize Your Company & Customer Experience
Improve internal & external Communication
We are Absolut Systems
Out of box thinkers and top software developers
Please imagine an innovation consulting and strategy agency meets a software house — that’s us. At ABSOLUT Systems, we value people who make your project a reality. We always assign a multidisciplinary team of innovators, senior designers, software developers, cyber security developers and other specialists led by a co‐founder.
Solve Business Challenges with IT
Think outside the box
Build Market Innovations
Help Outperform Your Competitors
You choose a partner not simply for the service it provides, but also for its knowledge and experience.
Discover the digital future your business!
The global digital transformation in every industry has only just begun, don’t stay behind! We will prepare the individual recommendations for your company:
- a digitization strategy roadmap
- the future-proof products
- the custom business models
Build innovative, digital products
(also with co-funding)
Whether you’ve a ready project or only an excellent idea or just a need for a new product/solution.* Our team is ready to help you and
- find a disruptive idea for Your Business or Problem
- break it down into pieces
- design, build a MVP (minimum viable product) from scratch
- even care for an co-/euro-funding
- And then after launch, we guarantee maintenance and support
*Please note we always sign a NDA
Develop SECURE Enterprise Software that doesn’t sucks!
Benefit from solid, SECURE and human friendly IT solutions – easy to use, look great, make life easier
- Intelligent and Complex Platforms
- Mobile Applications (iOS, Android)
- Virtual Reality Solutions
- Systems Integrations
- Simple Internal Tools
IT Consulting & Audits
We believe that good foundations and strategy are essential for a success. Our Audits deliver the answers for WHAT, WHY and HOW improve
- process automation in your organizations
- innovation in your company
- ux/ui your website/applications
- cyber security of your web-/mobile applications
How much does it cost to hire you for a project?
Our pricing is directly related to
- the project scope, timeline, deliverables, and team composition. Most of our engagements are fixed‐price contracts. In this case, we’ll give you a detailed proposal after learning as much as possible about your project. All estimates are calculated based on the hourly rates and the number of hours we think the job will take.
- When the scope isn’t set in stone, or the project is very dynamic, we prefer engaging on a time and materials basis where you pay us for the time spent.
What technologies do you use?
We use java, node.js , angular, flutter, android, spring, unity, aws, google cloud.
Can we sign a NDA?
Of course! We want your idea to be safe. Just send us your NDA and we’ll continue with that. In case you didn’t have one, we will provide you with our template.
What separates Absolut Systems from other ?
We get this question a lot. There are many competent software houses or innovation consulting companies in Warsaw alone and even more globally. It’s hard to be different when the standard is so high.
So how do we stand out?
First and foremost, it’s the quality of our work and the craft it takes to make it.
- The digital products and interfaces we create are easy to use, look great, and represent your brand in the best way possible
- Moreover the code behind the great looking interface is secure. We believe the
security is in code.
- Then, it’s the people who make your project a reality. We always assign a
multidisciplinary team of senior designers, software developers, cyber security developers and other specialists led by a co‐founder.
Finally, unlike most traditional creative or technology companies,
we combine innovation, creative and product design with software development capabilities under one roof and on the same project.
Imagine an innovation and creative agency meets a software house — that’s us.
We are ABSOLUT Systems.
Can you help us redesign/build new our legacy enterprise/B2B software?
Yes, we’re up to the challenge. We’re one of the few firms specializing in enterprise UX design and digital transformation of legacy business software.
We start each new enterprise UX project with a deep‐dive discovery and research to fully immerse ourselves in the industry and project specifics.
Our services span from
- user research and information architecture,
- UX design,
- and user testing to
- full‐stack development and
- design systems.
Our team acts as an independent entity that moves fast, avoiding the bureaucracy of a large organization, often working hand‐in‐hand with innovation labs and in‐house UX teams.
What process should I expect from Absolut Systems?
While each engagement is unique, we always go through the following key phases:
Discovery & Research
We usually start by
- consolidating all available project documentation and scheduling workshops with your team. During those sessions, we
- interview key stakeholders,
- collaborate on requirements, as well as
- ideate and plan the next steps.
When possible, we’d want to talk to your current or potential customers to understand their needs and pain points.
In some cases, we may need to
audit your existing product to identify opportunities for improvements. We will also
- review competitor products,
- gather design references, and
- document best practices.
Strategy & Concepts
Based on the discovery & research results, we:
- synthesize a strategic direction and define an approach to drive our design process. We explore different concepts to establish such core elements as:
- information architecture,
- key screen layouts, and
- visual design direction
- We then validate the resulting concept with users and stakeholders.
Once the feedback is in, we make necessary updates to proceed with designing the rest of the product.
After the concept has been approved, we start designing the UI and UX, continuously conducting user tests, and iterating along the way. The main activities include:
- user flow mapping,
- user interface design,
- interaction design, and
We hand off design assets to developers using tools
like Zeplin. Figma, InVision and provide
- a comprehensive style guide that includes a UI component library, UX guidelines,
and complete user flows.
How can I get a proposal for my project?
- Let’s call us or please send us an email first with a quick summary of your project or an RFI/RFP.
2. We usually reply within 24 hours to schedule an introductory call and ask any immediate questions. During our first call, we will ask a lot of questions about:
- the project goals,
- timeline, and
- other essential details.
We sign an NDA but we always treat all client conversations as confidential.
3. After the call, we may request various documentation such as a design brief, project requirements, past designs, etc. If we’re redesigning an existing product, we’ll want to schedule a demo or try it ourselves.
4. We will email you a proposal and can schedule a video call to walk you through it. The proposal will include a detailed description of our approach, project phases, activities, and deliverables, team composition, and relevant case studies.
How can we help you?
Tell us about your challange, what do you want to improve, simply, let’s share a coffee!